Mercury is an element that was once used in a variety of consumer products, such as thermometers and light bulbs, before the dangers of mercury exposure were discovered. Mercury exposure can result in a variety of health complications, ranging from nervous system damage to heart disorders. Thus, it is the responsibility of property owners to remove from their premises any potentially dangerous items containing mercury.
If you have been exposed to mercury due to the negligence or carelessness of a property owner or manager, you should contact an attorney today to discuss your right to financial compensation for medical bills and other damages. The Appleton mercury poisoning lawyers of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® have experience representing mercury poisoning clients and can help you get the compensation you need. Contact our offices today at 800-242-2874 to learn more.
The effects that mercury poisoning can have on an individual depend on a variety factors, such as his or her age and the method of exposure. However, the following are some general symptoms of mercury poisoning:
It has been found that those most at risk of health damage from mercury poisoning are unborn children who can develop serious disabilities in the womb if their mothers are exposed to mercury.
If you or a loved one has suffered from mercury poisoning, due to an unsafe building or property, the Appleton mercury poisoning attorneys of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® can help you get the compensation you deserve. To discuss your situation in more detail, contact our offices today at 800-242-2874.