Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® > Blog > Personal Injury > Appleton house damaged by fire

Appleton house damaged by fire

Posted under Personal Injury

A house in Appleton County was damaged on December 21 after a fire broke out in the chimney, an article from postcrescent.com reported.

According to reports, no one suffered injuries in the residential fire that took place in the 2000 block of South Schaefer Street. Information coming from the Appleton Fire Department said that the person inside the house safely escaped at about 5:30 a.m. upon hearing the smoke detector sound. Responding fire crews noticed smoke coming out of the roof’s eaves. Authorities stated that possible causes for the fire include improper gas installation and prolonged use of the fireplace.

Though, thankfully, no one was hurt in the recent Appleton fire, the lawyers of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® understand that residential fires caused by defective or improperly functioning products occur far too frequently. If you or someone you love has suffered because of a fire that could have been prevented, we want to help you explore all of your legal options. Learn more by calling us today at 800-242-2874.