Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® > Blog > Uncategorized > Boiler explodes at medical center

Boiler explodes at medical center

Posted under Uncategorized

A boiler exploded at the Appleton Medical Center Friday. The explosion injured a man, who was reportedly in critical condition.

The explosion occured when a plate blew off a boiler. While the explosion did not do much damage to the boiler room, according to a company press release, it injured at least two employees, including the man who was in critical condition.

If you have been injured by an accident in the workplace, contact the Appleton workplace injury attorneys of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ®, at 800-242-2874.